New Patient Information
Welcome to Century Family Dental
Our dental office is now accepting new patients and we can't wait to welcome you. We offer many dental services ranging from preventative to restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Browse our resources below to help you get started before your first appointment with our office.Call Century Family Dental
If you have not yet scheduled an appointment, you may do so online using the link below or by calling us at 508-366-1911.Schedule An Appointment
View What Information You Need To Bring
Please review below what information you need to bring for your first dental visit.
If you are unable to get directions from our contact & location information page, call our office at 508-366-1911 to get more detailed directions.Contact & Location Information
Your First Visit
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and a review of your treatment options. At Century Family Dental, your questions and concerns are very important to us, and we will always address these so that you can make an informed decision regarding your treatment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms – these will be sent to you electronically prior to your appointment.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist in the last 24 months. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical problems and conditions – including past surgeries.
- A dental insurance card if you are planning to use your insurance benefits at our office.
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18.
Please note that all patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible.Dental Insurance and Payment Information