New Patient Special
Exclusive Offer: Unleash Your Smile’s Potential With Our New Patient Special
Take advantage of our incredible $129 new patient special, exclusively designed for first-time visitors. This comprehensive package includes:
- a thorough examination
- a state-of-the-art x-ray
- a restoring cleaning
Our regular fee for these services is $316, making this offer impassable. Please note that insurance restrictions may apply, and this special cannot be combined with any other promotion. Simply mention this ad when making your appointment to receive this discount. Don’t pass up this chance to receive exceptional dental care at an exceptional price!
If you have not yet scheduled an appointment, you may do so online using the link below or by calling us at 508-366-1911. Don't forget to mention our new patient special when you schedule your first appointment!Schedule An Appointment
View What You Need To Bring
Please review below what information you need to bring for your first dental visit.
If you are unable to get directions from our contact & location information page, call our office at 508-366-1911 to get more detailed directionsContact & Location Information
Here’s What To Expect For Your First Visit
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and a review of your treatment options. At Century Family Dental, your questions and concerns are very important to us, and we will always address these so that you can make an informed decision regarding your treatment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms – these will be sent to you electronically prior to your appointment.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist in the last 24 months. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical problems and conditions – including past surgeries.
- A dental insurance card if you are planning to use your insurance benefits at our office.
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18.
Please note that all patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.